8/16/17

Unboxing du Monchhichi Elvis Presley

Unboxing du Monchhichi

Elvis Presley




Un nouveau colis vient d'arriver,
et j'ai hâte de découvrir ce qu'il contient...

A new parcel just arrived, and I can't wait until opening it...





surprise

Même si j'ai ma petite idée😉

Even if I got an idea of which Monchhichi is inside 😉



Monchhichi Elvis Presley - Sekiguchi - limited edition kiki toys vintage

Et oui c'est bien ce que je pensais :
Elvis Presley se joint à ma collection !

Je suis super heureuse, car :

- il fait parti de mes chanteurs favoris
- son costume est splendide
- sa coiffure est extra !

Yes, it's what I was thinking about :
Elvis Presley joins my collection !

I'm really happy, because :

- he's one of my favorite singer
- his outfit is beautiful
he's got a nice hairstyle !

Si j'ai choisi de publier cet article aujourd'hui, c'est tout simplement
parce que le 16 août on célèbre l'anniversaire de son décès.

I publish this article today, because the anniversary of his death is on 16th august. 

Je vous invite à lire le second article du jour

You can read the second article of the day, named "Monchhichi pay tribute at Elvis Presley",
by clicking the link above.




A bientôt
💖💖💖









No comments:

Post a Comment